Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Myface on Yourspace book

So, I'm checking through my mySpace.
I generally like myspace.
For me, i get to listen and find new music.
and keep up to date with the bands that i do like.
but occasionally, occasionally you get an email in your inbox,
from some stranger, that you don't wish to know, but wants to know you.
Sure, fine and dandy, you want to meet people, friends, lord knows what...
but really?
really?
here is the email as follows..

"How are you doing, and how is your day going, hope it as being really great for you , I'm new on here, and i was going through profiles and i felt it could be the right time to make more friends, and I may like to get to know more about you. if you don't mind you contact me on my priavte email which is Micheal1234580 on yahoo messenger, "I wish I could see through your eyes so I would know what you like to see. I wish I knew your wishes, so I could give you everything you want. I wish I dreamed the same dreams you do, and together we could make them come true. I wish I knew what makes you happy, so I could make you the happiest person in the whole world. And lastly, I wish I were a cell in your blood, so I would be sure I was somewhere in your heart."
Micheal.

Really?
Rrreally?
Seriously guy...
My most favourite line and it was the closing line, the line that's "going" to really reel you in,
the clencher is..
"I wish i were a cell in your blood, so i would be sure i was somewhere in your heart."
Ha! Oh god, that's too funny.

No comments: