Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Click.


I had great wonderful detailed dreams last night
and many of them!
I'm not going to get into all the details of each and every one of them.
But all i'm going to say is that they were all full of creativity and being creative..
and taking a lot of pictures.

I dream quite often of taking the most amazing, blow your frickin' mind photos.
They're full of interesting angles and textures, explosive colours and intriguing buildings...
among with many other fantastic things that i can't believe my eyes are seeing.
sometimes the colours are so intense, so vivid and clear.
they are so bold, they are like colours i've never seen before.
sometimes in my dreams i see things that i want to take pictures of,
but the moment goes by so quickly the composition is lost,
or that i've forgotten my camera and it's so disappointing,
because all i wanted to do was just to capture it in my little photograph capture box.
Click.

I think i should get out there and take more photos.
Get that composition.
Get that different angle
that different view.

No comments: