Saturday, May 9, 2009

please pass the peas...

Sometimes life has a funny and unexpected way of letting you know how fortunate you are for having all that you do.
maybe it's not as obscure as i think, but it's nice when you realize it.
maybe it's just all about taking the time to sit and realize you have it.
I am thankful of all the things i have.
The love in my life, my friends, family, my friends that are family, the ones that care and think of you, the pets that love me, the creative and hiliarious fun to be had, the smart and ingenious conversations with others, learning something new, making music out of passion and magic and being that person you strive to be proud of...
now i'm sure there is more that could be added to this list.
But presently, this is what i'm thinking....
here and right now.
thank you.

No comments: