Friday, May 20, 2011

a list of a few of my most favourite things..

don't know what made me think to start such a list, I guess i was feeling curious of what sparks me, well here goes..

falling asleep listening to it rain outside my window
drumming
coffee...(sometimes, only when it makes me crazy and hyper and not sick and pukey)
my dog
my cat
my ukulele(s)
dancing
when a movie or show or book has made me cry
being with my friends
laughing so hard it hurts
beer
seeing and/or hearing something smart, clever, funny, witty, creative and/or inspiring
chips
tacos
realizing that I've just been or done something smart, clever, funny, witty, creative and/or inspiring
skateboarding
snowboarding
squash (playing it that is.. well i do like the vegetable too, but not as much as playing the game)
cribbage
music (everything about it.. creating it, listening to it, performing on stage, seeing it)
sneakers
the smell of jasmine
apple pie
watermelon
going to a concert
roller coasters
photography
striped socks
thanksgiving
being creative, creating
fixing things/taking things apart if they're broken/building things
taking a nap in the grass with the sun in my face
campfires/fireplaces
small things
toys and gadgets
tea
the mountains
.... hmmm well that is all that i can think of for now. I'm sure there are more, but seeing as that maybe if they didn't pop up on the top of my thoughts, then maybe they quite don't make the cut for most favourite.. this could possibly be con't....



No comments: