Thursday, January 6, 2011

Morning theme song that turned into ukulele morning theme song time

Well at first this began as a posting of a morning theme song,
but as i went to search for a sample on youtube to post, i found these videos that were pretty entertaining.
New Order... love them.
Listened to them in my teens.
And still listen to them now.
One of my favourite songs.. Age of consent was my morning theme song.
Which is great..because i like it.
As opposed to all the other random songs that end up being my morning theme songs in the past.
Like Katie Perry, Teenage Dream, that was my good morning song in my head a few days ago.
I know. I know...
But occasionally a good one gets in there.
So Here's my videos i found today.
Age of Consent - New Order
Radiohead covering Ceremony (another new order song and a great one. I thought, Radiohead did a good job. I like Radiohead)
and last but not least... This great video I stumbled upon,
It's Bizarre Love Triangle... another New Order song...
BUT...
on Ukuleles!! Yay!!
This video totally made my day!


Oh yeah.. I forgot.. I did find these New Order Uke vids too and i think they deserve an honourable mention...haha cheers!

No comments: