Tuesday, February 16, 2010

City and Colour Vancouver Feb15 2thousand10



First off the band that opened at the Queen Elizabeth theatre for City and Colour were The Rural Alberta Advantage.
They were great! I enjoyed them very much. I thought they were amazing talented musicians that had a lot to offer for a three piece band. The drummer is insane and I definitely have to listen to more...just like that i'm hooked.

Their site: The Rural Alberta Advantage
Check out this song Don't Haunt this Place

City and Colour... great and wonderful as always. When Dallas and the bass player, Scott Remila, would sing together... wow, their voices blew me away. They harmonized so well together! Nothing hotter than men who can sing and sing well...well besides being super talented and creative and playing any kind of instrument, but i digress.

My most favourite moment was when he sang Grinning in your face, for the finale... too bad it was all over after that.

No comments: