Wednesday, March 4, 2009

white on rice



You ever wonder why there are some things that you just never heard people say they are allergic to.

it's a strange thing.
i think I've heard a dozen times that someone is allergic to cats, or wheat, or tomatoes, or apples, or nuts, well you get the drift.
But how come you never hear someone say... "oh no thank you. I'm allergic to watermelon" or "i'm allergic to rice. I've never heard anyone ever say that they are allergic to rice.
Do you think that there are some things out there that people just don't get allergic to?
Hmmm
And specific things that are more common to be allergic to.
And so what makes those items more common to be allergic?
Crazy. I just don't know... ooh, perhaps I should research this a little more.
Like the pineapple and see what I learn.
I will be back with the progress of my findings.

No comments: