Thursday, January 29, 2009

dreaming of apache indians?

My dream this morning... or the last one i remember anyways, when i woke up, revolved around the word cochise. I was having a huge conversation about it, i was spelling it (in the dream)... so when i woke up and thought wtf, I'm googling this crazy random word.
As it turns out according to Wikipedia - Cochise was one of the most famous Apache leaders (along with Geronimo) to resist intrusions by Americans during the 19th century.

Crazy. why would i know this name? Did i know that he was a famous Apache leader? Did i see it somewhere? Learn it from somewhere in a book, a movie, in school and subconsciously held on to this little piece of information? Was Cochise trying to sending me a message in my dreams? (haha...that one was a joke)

Then it dawned on me. cochise is an Audioslave song.
Less exciting as Cochise trying to send me messages in my subconscious.
Well, who knows, maybe chris cornell is really singing about the great Apache leader from the 19th century!


Cochise - Audioslave

No comments: